Global general settings
- Global settings
- Export Name
- Name of the export shown in export admin GUI, default to CSV from exportCompleteAnswers
- Use as default export
- This export plugin is checked by default when user came at export result. User can choose another export
- Export Answer code
- Export or not the answer code, default is true.
- Export Answer text
- Export or not the answer text, default is true.
- Answer code and text position
- Three method are offered:
- Code before text : Code and text are in same column, code is before text
- Text before code : Code and text are in same column, code is after text
- Code and text in separate column : the default option, code and text are in separate column. The first column is for code, there are only 2 column is the question need it.
String for null value
Some value are null, for example : the last question if user don’t submit answers, or question hidden by condition (unrelevant question) . The default LimeSurvey system make no difference between null value and empty value. This offer a solution to see difference when exporting.
Attention : Due to SQL system, there are no difference between unrelevant question and unanswered question for numerical and date question type.
There are 2 settings for global system and one when using same column for code and answer.
- String for null value for answer text
- The answer text are replaced by this string if is null, interesting to see the difference between unrelevant question for short text question for example. But if user put the same string, this can break some automatic system.
- String for null value for answer code
- The answer code are replaced by this value, you can use any character, but better use some non alphanumeric character, because code can be only alphanumeric. Default is N/A
- Same column settings
- String before answer code
- The string before the answer code, default is [
- String after answer code
- The string after the answer code, default is [
- Condition for adding string to code
- When the answer is empty or null : add the string or not. For example, if you choose "If shown to the user" : empty answer are shown like this , but unrelevant question are really empty. Choice are :
- If answered : Only add the string if answer is not empty
- If shown : Only add the string if answer is not null (default)
- Always : adding the strings even if question is unrelevant
- Different columns settings
- String before question for answer code column
- The string added at start of the code column header, before the question code or text.
- String after question for answer code column
- The string added at end of the code column header, before the question code or text.
- String before question for full answer column
- The string added at start of the full answer column header, before the question code or text.
- String after question for full answer column
- The string added at end of the full answer column header, before the question code or text.
Exporting in same column
There are 2 extra settings used when exporting in same column :